Search Engine Optimisation
Is Your Business Being Found In Google?
Perhaps your business is hiding on page two in the search engine results. Or it’s no-where to be found. Maybe it was on page one but then dropped when you switched SEO providers.
Losing your position in the search engine results can be a frustrating and painful experience.
You probably already know that:
- Most people do not go beyond page 1 when searching in Google.
- Being on the front page of Google can bring a lot of rewards.
- More traffic and more visitors to your website can equate to a lot more business.
- Getting targeted traffic will increase your online sales and inquiries.
- Google’s algorithm changes constantly
You need the Golden Quinella of SEO
Most of our clients come to us because they have been bitten by other SEO providers. Either their website traffic has tanked or they don’t know what they are getting for their money..
SEO has changed a lot and there are some golden rules that should be adhered to. These include:
- Strategy – Having a keyword & content strategy that supports your business goals.
- Code – Ensuring your website is technically able to be found in search engines by applying the right metadata.
- Content – Have high quality & relevant content on your website so that people naturally want to link to you.
- Links – Ensure the majority of links you are getting are from relevant and related web properties.
Many SEO companies focus purely on building links. Others employ sneaky tactics by placing links from their client’s websites to yours via a hidden page.
These secret “doorway” pages designed purely for link building offer no real value and are risky in the long term
What SEO Services Do You Provide?
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- On Page Search Engine Optimisation
- Off-Page search engine optimisation
- Sitemap submission
- Content creation
- Monthly reporting with recommendations on how to improve your results
- Google My Business SEO
- Google Analytics
- SEO Copywriting
- Reputation Management
By now you probably have some questions like
- How can you help my business be found in Google?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I speak to someone about my problem.
Of course! Just fill in the short form or call us.
We use comprehensive and ethical SEO Techniques so you can stay ahead of your competition and generate more leads for your business.
For your free, no-obligation quote, or to find out how our expertise can enhance your business, call our SEO Consultants today on 1300 858 495.