Web Design that Converts Visitors into Customers
Many website designers make sites that look pretty but simply do not convert.
Ultimately, the best website designs marry the needs of the business with the needs of your ideal customer.
For a website to be effective, you need to harness the skills of a user experience expert, graphic designer, web developer and marketer.
What Makes A Website Design Successful?
A great custom website design needs to:
- Help you generate more leads
- Increase your online sales
- Help customers find you in search engines
- Allow your customers to easily access information about you
- Be viewable on Mobile Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
- Improve your professional image
- Provide a great user experience
- Help you communicate with your customers
- Work effectively
Some key website design and copywriting elements to look out for:
- Is your website search engine optimised?
- Are your contact details easily accessible?
- Is your website simple and clean?
- Does it have a strong call to action?
- Do you have a mechanism for capturing leads or sales?
- Does your website provide visitors value or does it just provide information?
- Does your copy talk about features and forget about benefits?
- Is your website mobile ready?
What You Get
- A one-off custom designed & mobile responsive website
- A search engine friendly website
- A user friendly, easy to navigate website
- Google analytics integration
- An easy to use and manage open source content management system. You won't be reliant on proprietary systems that lock you in.
- Advice on how to integrate elements that improve your conversions
Sonic Healthcare’s brand, DoctorDoctor, approached us to help them launch their new brand & develop their website – effectively merging 4 existing brands and relaunching as 1 new brand.
Updating a website, let alone combining multiple brands & websites into one is a critical issue for many businesses. If poorly handled, there is a risk that a business will lose traffic & sales. So the process needed to be managed carefully.
- Designed and developed a new website that reflected DoctorDoctors’ new branding.
- Used SEO techniques to ensure no traffic loss after 4 websites migrated into the new brand.
The following results were achieved:
- Successfully developed & launched new website with no loss of organic traffic from the brand changeover.
- In increase in leads post the website migration process.