Make better business decisions using the power of analytics.
Do you trust your data?
Google analytics can be incredibly powerful in helping businesses make sound business decisions.
Before you can make important decisions, you need data you can trust.
Data that’s broken, missing or hard to make sense of is bad.
If you are not collecting the right information or don’t really understand the data you are looking at, making a decision with corrupted data may have negative consequences. And that ain’t so good.
Google Analytics Audit
To solve these issues, we offer 2 types of Analytics Audits. These are:
- Analytics implementation & measurement audit (for those who don’t trust their data and are not sure if it’s been implemented correctly)
- Analytics data audit (for those who are confident.
Implementation & Measurement
Starting with a kick-off meeting, we work with you to understand what drives your business and your marketing objectives.
Once we understand what’s important to you, we conduct a full audit with comprehensive recommendations for implementation improvement & measurement.
And if you are not technically savvy, we can help you implement the recommendations.
If you are confident your data is great and you have clear goals in place, we can analyse the data to optimise your online marketing campaigns & pinpoint areas for improvement.
The key is ensuring you are accurately tracking performance.
Acting as an extension of your marketing department, we analyse the data and ensure you gain valuable business data that improves business performance.
The outcome is reliable & consistent reporting with data and insights to help you make better business decisions.
And if you want regular reporting on key metrics, we can help set these up for you as well.
Flexible Google Analytics consulting services
If you want something more customised, we also offer the following services:
- Developing a measurement strategy
- Google Analytics set up & configuration
- Google Tag Manager set up & configuration
- Reporting, analysis and insights to help understand most profitable audiences and assist in business decision making
- Developing custom reports
- Understand and measure engagement with elements on a website
- Solve those annoying self-referral issues that make it hard to understand the value of traffic sources
- Audience segmentation for re-marketing
Analytics can be extended to track:
- Website or mobile app performance
- Sales, contact form & newsletter submissions, phone calls, views of videos on your website and much more
- Marketing effectiveness from other channels (both offline and online) so you know what channels are providing a return on investment (ROI).
- The impact of sales promotions for e-commerce stores
For your free, no-obligation quote, or to find out how our expertise can help your business, call us today on 1300 858 495.