Is Your Business Being Found In Google?
Perhaps is it hiding on page two, three, four or five of the search engine results. Or perhaps its no-where to be found. Maybe it was on page one but later tanked when you switched SEO providers.
Losing your position in the search engine results can be a frustrating and painful experience.
You probably already know that:
- Most people do not go beyond page 1 when searching in Google.
- Being on the front page of Google can bring a lot of rewards.
- More traffic and more visitors to your website can equate to a lot more business.
- Getting targeted traffic will increase your online sales and inquiries.
- Google’s algorithm changes constantly
You Need The Golden Quinella Of SEO
Most our clients come to us because they have been bitten by other SEO providers. Either they have seen no real results or their website traffic has tanked. In most cases, they have gone with the cheapest option – an option which has cost them more in the long run.
It’s easy to blame Google’s changing algorithm but there are some golden rules that should be adhered to. These include:
- Strategy – Having a keyword and content strategy that supports your business goals.
- Code – Make sure your website is technically able to be found in search engines by applying the right meta data
- Content – Have high quality & relevant content on your website so that people naturally want to link to you
- Links – Ensure the majority of links you are getting are from relevant and related web properties
Many SEO companies focus purely on building links. Others employ sneaky tactics by placing links from their client’s websites to yours via a hidden page.
These secret “doorway” pages designed purely for link building offer no real value and are risky in the long term.
What SEO Services Do You Provide?
Keyword research and competitive analysis
- On Page Search Engine Optimisation
- Off Page search engine optimisation
- Site map submission
- Content generation
- Monthly reporting with recommendations on how to improve your results
- Google Places SEO
- Google Analytics
- Website conversion testing
- SEO Copywriting
By now you probably have some questions like
- How can you help my business be found in Google?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I speak to someone about my problem.
Of course! Just fill in the short form or call us.
Oh and rest assured. We use comprehensive, cutting edge and ethical SEO Techniques so you can stay ahead of your competition and generate more leads for your business.
For your free, no-obligation quote, or to find out how our expertise can enhance your business, call our SEO Consultants today on 1300 858 839.