Australian Locum Medical Service (ALMS), a division of Sonic Healthcare, approached Swoop Digital to help them launch a new brand after a decision had been made to merge 4 existing brands into one new brand.
The four brands, operating throughout Victoria, NSW, QLD and WA, had operated successfully but had the message was diluted and there was low brand recognition nationally.
- Develop a strategy to transition 4 brands into one new one, launch the new brand while maintaining existing customer base and website traffic.
- Designed and developed a new website that reflected DoctorDoctors’ new messaging and branding.
- SEO & Google Ads Strategy aimed at merging the 4 websites into one with no loss of traffic or business.
- Developed a strategy to direct existing patients to register their details on a new App developed for the national brand – this helped to maintain contact with the existing client base.
- Set up measurement protocols to measure marketing objectives.
The following results were achieved:
- Successfully developed & launched new website with no loss of organic traffic or paid from the brand changeover.
- Successful transition to the new brand while winding down the existing websites.
- DoctorDoctor is now a leading provider nationally for after hours locum care
We approached Swoop Digital to help combine our 4 brands into 1, develop our new website and to assist in combatting the launch of a new competitor in our market.
They clearly understood our requirements, our industry and our business, applying smart digital tactics that has lead to growth across several areas of our business. The Swoop team have become valued partners
in our business, combining business focused digital expertise with a friendly, responsive and approachable manner that I am confident will continue to deliver results for our business for many years to come.”
Nic Richardson, General Manager,