Getting Traffic But Not Leads?
While getting people to visit your website is important, you also need to ensure that you provide every visitor with the best chance to convert into a sale or a lead.
This is where conversion rate optimisation can help.
So what is conversion rate optimisation
It’s the simple process of refining your website to improve the number of visitors who take action.
Typical goals include:
- Having someone call you
- Asking them fill out a contact us form
- Purchasing an item directly from your website
- Subscribing to your newsletter
- Redeeming a promotional coupon
- Tracking page engagement
Some of things that we do to improve your conversion rate include:
- Make sure your website is easy to navigate
- Check the design is simple & uncluttered & focused on the actions you want your visitor to take
- Ensure your website is easy to read with larger font sizes & contrasting text
- Use consumer insights to improve & test headlines
- Rewrite the content on your website
- Use short sentences with lots of paragraphs to improve readability
- Add compelling calls to action to make it easy to for visitors to take action
- Ensure your contact details are placed prominently on your website (that’s if you want to be contacted)
- Ensure your contact form is simple to reduce barriers for completion
Depending on the changes required to your website, we can implement the changes or work with your website designer so they can make the changes for you.
You don’t always need to redesign your website from scratch – sometimes small tweaks can bring big rewards.
Your website is then tested it to prove its effectiveness and make sure it achieves the goals you want.
Which means that the improvements can be backed up with data not personal opinion.
To find out how we can improve your bottom line with conversion rate optimisation, call us today on 1300 858 839.