- Successful, boutique online marketing agency
- Diverse and exciting, hands-on role
- Friendly team culture
Are you an Adwords Guru? Do you love working in the digital space and building creative campaigns that deliver outstanding results for clients?
We’re looking for people who love digital marketing, generating genuine growth and analysing data for insights. Someone who is more interested in generating insights rather than sending an excel document with the numbers. You need to be able to interpret the numbers and paint a story.
We are looking for our new Adwords Champion who can create, manage and lead our Adwords campaigns and be our in-house expert on everything Adwords to help us stay at the leading edge of Google Adwords best practice.
We are a small and successful Digital Agency who thrive on providing innovative online marketing solutions to help businesses attract more customers and increase sales.
Our clients span a broad range of industries and niches from business to consumer marketing to business to business. Our services include Marketing Strategy; SEO; Social Media; Adwords; Web Design and Email Marketing.
We provide a unique and proven approach that combines strategy with targeted solutions and performance measurement to give our clients a competitive edge in the digital marketplace.
The main purpose of the role is the successful delivery of high quality digital Adwords solutions that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
The role will be a key position in our company providing in-house expertise on Adwords campaigns helping us to write, deliver, analyse, innovate and inform our clients with solutions that maximise their marketing ROI.
This is a flexible, part-time role with the opportunity to work from our offices in Carnegie as well as from home. Initially hours will be 20 hrs. per week with potential to grow.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role in an advertising or media agency
- Minimum of one year deep experience with building and managing Adwords
- Track record of designing and managing successful campaigns with measurable results
- Excellent written, verbal and client communication skills
- You can handle Excel like a master
- A creative flair for writing and building unique and profitable campaigns
- Willingness to accept responsibility and be accountable for results
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving skills coupled with a naturally inquisitive nature
- Ability to translate data into meaningful reports and recommendations
- A commitment to quality and on time customer service delivery
- A passion for learning and keeping up with the digital space
- A collaborative, team approach with an aptitude for solutions
- Experience with Google Adwords and Analytics is very much preferred
- Ability to build Facebook Ad campaigns also an advantage.
If you are a proactive and creative person with a passion for building winning campaigns, love working with data, take pride and ownership in your work, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of our friendly team this could be your next opportunity.
To apply please email your confidential CV, including a covering letter describing why you are a good fit for this role.
Are you a recruiter?
We understand you work in a competitive industry. We respectfully request that you do not contact us regarding applicants for this role.