This educational institution identified an opportunity to grow one of it’s business units.
One of the problems it faced was that the education sector had been deregulated and as a consequence a large number of registered training organisations (RTO) where starting to enter the market. As a consequence, competition had increased and a new entrant was starting to gain market share.
Our client also had a large website that was hard to navigate and also hard to find in Google. In addition, it was felt that the current website was not appealing to the target market.
- Understand the market and the best ways to reach the target audience which was predominantly female
- Create a new website that was more user friendly and suited to the target market
- Digital strategy & plan
- Created a new website designed to appeal to target audience as well as the different segments within this audience
- Google AdWords and Facebook re-marketing campaign
- Was amazed at how we made the complex simple with a new easy to navigate, consumer friendly website
- The marketing campaign is just about to kick off so we’ll update this with the actual results soon.