At the time of Swoop’s commencement, cost per lead was sitting around $115-$122. The client did not have control over their landing pages or Google Analytics account.
- Obtain at least 200 leads a month
- Achieve a cost per acquisition of $80 per lead (40% lower cost)
- Measure performance by channel
- Optimised Google Adwords Search ↦ Display campaign
- Introduction to Instagram and testing of Ad campaign
- Reconfigured goals in Google Analytics
- Connected landing page forms so leads were delivered straight to the CRM
- Swoop immediately achieved a cost per lead of $87.45, quickly dropping to just under $70 and then to $62 within 6 months.
- Instead of spending $16,000 to get 130 leads, they spent just a little over $13,000 to get 212 leads – an extra 82 leads for $3,000 less.