Having been in business for over 13 years, this bricks and mortar and eCommerce retailer already had a strong & loyal customer base.
In late 2012, we were approached to improve sales on their e-commerce website which at the time equated to only 1% of total sales.
Our task – increase traffic & sales and help improve the website’s conversion rate.
- Set up eCommerce tracking in Google analytics to measure campaign performance
- Established macro & micro goals and ways to measure these in Google Analytics
- Restructured the existing campaigns to make ad groups tighter and more relevant (& improve quality score)
- Ongoing optimisation & management to remove poor performing keywords & improve conversions
- Website reviews & consulting advice to improve website performance & conversion rate
Achievements So Far…
Although its still early days, here is a quick overview of the achievements:
- Online sales have increased 156% with no increases in adspend since October last year to June this year.
- Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) has increased 140%
- There have been signifiant improvements in quality score which has reduced the average cost per click
- Improved website conversion rate
Here’s a snapshot of the increases in revenue that occurred between February and June – an increase of 63% in sales over 5 months.