Join a creative, successful, fast-growing business
We’re looking for a new digital marketing specialist to join our team and provide expert hands-on digital experience across multiple channels to drive client business growth.
- Are you a digital marketing specialist with a creative flair?
- Do you love using your broad digital skills to create and deliver game-changing digital solutions?
About the Business
Swoop Digital is a successful Digital Marketing Agency, based in the southeast suburb of Carnegie, who thrive on providing innovative online marketing solutions to help businesses attract customers and increase sales.
Clients span a broad range of industries and niches from business to consumer marketing to business to business. Services include Marketing Strategy; SEO; Social Media; Adwords; Web Development; Email Marketing; Lead Nurturing, Marketing Automation & CRM Integration.
Swoop provides a unique and proven approach that combines strategy with targeted solutions and performance measurement to give clients a competitive edge in the digital marketplace.
About the Role
There will be some direct contact with clients but this is not an account management role.
We are looking for a passionate digital marketing specialist with 3-5 years experience who loves getting their hands dirty and know this space inside and out.
There are 3 main areas of responsibility within this role:
- Liaise with our internal strategists and account managers to undertake the hands-on management and execution of digital campaigns across multiple channels for our clients.
- This will involve but not be limited to: Social Media, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO and Website Development work
- Build and maintain strong, lasting relationships with our internal team and external contractors. Liaise with our team of specialists to manage projects on time and within budget.
Provide clients with expert insights, recommendations and strategic digital marketing solutions for them to grow their businesses. This expert advice will be based on detailed analysis of performance across multiple channels.
The successful applicant will be provided with opportunities to expand your skill base into other areas of digital.
This is a full-time position based at the offices of Swoop Digital in Carnegie.
Having worked in both an Agency and within an Organisation, you will use your broad digital marketing experience to deliver high-quality campaign outcomes for our clients.
You are able to manage multiple projects, across multiple channels, and liaise with internal staff to execute on the day to day activities required to achieve high-quality results aligned with our clients business objectives.
Good organisational and project management skills are essential to this role, as are excellent digital marketing skills and a positive “can-do” attitude.
The highest attention to detail will be required for you to be successful in this role, you should apply via email only with the words “I am the one” as the subject heading.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent written communication skills & an eye for detail.
- A strong understanding of Social Media combined with an ability to write engaging content for Social Media.
- Experience in running Facebook & Instagram campaigns.
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role in a corporate or agency environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong long term relationships
- Strong organisation skills
- High level of analytical skills – you can analyse performance and identify areas that can be improved.
- Ability to manage and measure campaigns across different platforms
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing with Digital specialisation
- Ability to think strategically with excellent presentation skills
- Work independently and as part of a small team
- Understanding of Google Ads
- Understanding of SEO – offsite and onsite
- Website Management
- Experience briefing of web designers and developers & checking their work.
Nice to Have
- An understanding of the Web Development process
- An understanding of Marketing Automation & CRMs
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing Methodology
Swoop Digital is a small business growing fast. If you are proactive, positive, a self-starter with excellent digital marketing, business, and communication skills then we’d like to hear from you. You must also have the rights to live and work in Australia.